Apartment T2 +1 with excellent areas, consisting of kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 of them suite, 3 bathrooms, living room and balcony.
It also has double glazing, 3 walls with genuine stone finish, and central heating, and the kitchen will be sold fully equipped.
The property inserted in a building of 2000, with elevator, is located at the level of the 1st floor, and enjoys 1 parking space and storage.
The Street is extremely central, and in the immediate proximity of all essential services.
Habita is a partner of several financial entities enabling all its customers free simulations of Housing Credit.
Paranhos is a portuguese parish in the municipality of Porto with an area of 6.67 km².
Until 1837, the former couto of Paranhos, belonging to the Church of Porto, was part of the Lands of Maia. It was only from this year that he joined the municipality of Porto.
Culture and Leisure:
– Mother Church of Paranhos
– Convent of the Sisters of the Good Shepherd
– Building of the Faculty of Economics of the University of Porto
– Cabral Coast Block
– Casa Aristides Ribeiro or Casa do Passal
– Luso-Lima Block or Housing Complex of Campo Luso
– Building on Rua Pereira Reis or Directory of the Port of the Judicial Police
– Housing complex of Monte de São João – INH Award 2004 (Architects Filipe Oliveira Dias and Rui Almeida )
– Quinta do Tronco and chapel of Our Lady of the Assumption
– Quinta do Covelo
The parish of Paranhos has as its most valuable heritage the largest pole of Higher Education in the city of Porto, the University Pole of Asprela, where numerous colleges, schools, libraries and institutes, state and private, are located.
– IPP Central Library (BCIPP)
– ISEP Building F (ISEPF)
– Higher School of Biotechnology of the Portuguese Catholic University (ESB)
– Porto Higher School of Education (ESE)
– Escola Superior de Enfermagem do Porto (ESEP)
– Faculty of Nutrition and Food Sciences, University of Porto (FCNAUP)
– Faculty of Sport, University of Porto (FADEUP)
– Faculty of Economics, University of Porto (EFF)
– Faculty of Engineering, University of Porto (FEUP)
– Faculty of Dental Medicine, University of Porto (FMDUP)
– Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto (FMUP)
– Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, University of Porto (FPCEUP)
– Institute of Health Sciences of the Portuguese Catholic University (ICS)
– Institute of Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Management (INEGI)
– Institute of Systems and Computer Engineering (INESC)
– Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto (ISEP)
– Higher Institute of Education and Work (ISET)
– Central Services of the Polytechnic Institute of Porto (SCIPP)
– Fernando Pessoa University (UFP)
– University of Portucalense Infante D. Henrique (UPT)
– Luso-French College