Apartment T0 +1 in the phase of completion of work, which will include living room / kitchen in open space concept, 1 bathroom, and mezzanine.
It should be noted that all kitchen equipment will be included, as well as double glazing, window frames with thermal cut and air conditioning.
The property inserted in a typical building, in complete rehabilitation, is located at the level of the 3rd floor.
Location of excellence, in the middle of the hIstoric area, being therefore in the immediate proximity of transport, and all essential services.
The development has high quality finishes, of which I will include the multilayer wood floor of RIGA RÚSTICA, and the estremoz marble flooring of walls and floors at the level of sanitary and kitchen facilities, among other details.
Habita is a partner of several financial entities enabling all its customers free simulations of Housing Credit.
It is located in the Union of the Parishes of Cedofeita, Santo Ildefonso, Sé, Miragaia, São Nicolau and Vitória), portuguese parish of the municipality of Porto with a total area of 5.43 km², where the so-called “Downtown of the city” is integrated.
Leisure and Culture:
– Majestic Café
– House of Music
– Casa da Rua da Alfândega Velha or Casa do Infante
– Historic Center of Porto
– Tour of Virtues
– Coliseu do Porto
– Santa Catarina Street
– Flores Street
– São Bento Station
– Lions Fountain
– St. Anthony’s Hospital
– Hotel D. Henrique
– Church of Saint Ildefonso
– Church of St. Benedict of Victory and Monastery of St. Benedict of Victory
– Clérigos Church and Clérigos Tower
– Lello Bookstore
– Bolhão Market
– Ferreira Borges Market
– Bridge of Louis
– Praça and Cais da Ribeira (including the streets of São João and Infante D. Henrique)
– Rectory of the University of Porto
– Port See
– São João National Theatre
The city of Porto has several schools and kindergartens, public and private, primary, basic and secondary education, such as the Alexandre Herculano Secondary School. In the Greater Porto area there are also international reference schools, such as the British Council.
– Rodrigues de Freitas Secondary School (formerLy Liceu D. Manuel II)
– Externalto Ribadouro
– Externato D. Dinis
– Clara Resende School
– Public and Private Universities (Portuguese-speaking University of Porto, University of Porto).