Excellent opportunity for family housing for rent!
Fantastic sunlight, two nice patios, fully equipped, central heating, double glazed frames and oscilo windows stops all over the house!
Residential area in the town of Sassoeiros, belonging to the parish of Carcavelos in Cascais.
The perfect option for those who want to have proximity to services, and the tranquility and security of living in a calm square.
Pedestrian distance from supermarkets, close to three renowned schools; Quinta do Marquês Secondary School, Grouping of Conde de Oeiras Schools and Carcavelos Secondary School.
2 minutes from the A5 connecting Cascais to Lisbon, 3.5 km from The Business and Economics School of Carcavelos.
An area surrounded by green spaces, gardens, parks and cultural offer such as the Marquis of Pombal Palace.
Walking distance to shopping centers: Palmeiras Shopping and Oeiras Park. And of course, the beautiful beaches of the Cascais line.
All these features will allow you to have immense quality of life, in a comfortable and well located house.
The villa is in excellent condition!
The property is distributed as follows:
– Garage with 100m2
– Entrance of the villa with patio with trees.
– Hall (2.15m2)
– Big living room with fireplace. The room allows you to have two different environments. Living room next to the fireplace and dining room near the kitchenette.
All this space of more than 40m2 has doors to a very beautiful patio and with lots of privacy.
– Fully equipped kitchenette with hob, hood, oven, microwave, washing machine. New combined and dishwasher.
– 1 bedroom with built-in wardrobe and patio windows.
– 1 bedroom with high ceiling and Velux ceiling windows.
– 1 suite with large built-in wardrobe.
– 1 bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
– 1 child’s room or office. I’m sorry, but with a window.
– Full bathroom with bathtub.
Two courtyards, one at the entrance and one in the tardoz with privacy and a beautiful ivy.
Available right away!
Get in touch and schedule your visit.
This house may be the right option for your family!
Location and leisure:
Carcavelos is one of the most frequented places in the entire Cascais Line, especially by the beach that is one of the largest in the area.
It is the first beach in the municipality that we find when we move in the direction of Lisbon-Cascais, being embedded between the Fort of São Julião da Barra and the tip of Rana.
Carcavelos beach is known for the practice of Bodyboarding and Surfing, bringing together excellent qualities.
It has a large expanse of sand, being much sought after by surfers, windsurfers and bodyboard, due to the strong swell of its waters, which is why several competitions are disputed here. There is a pedestrian area that surrounds the sand, where you can find several restaurants, bars and terraces.
Carcavelos was a Portuguese parish in the municipality of Cascais and has for orago Our Lady of Remedies. Extinct in 2013, in the context of a national administrative reform, having been added to the parish of Parede, to form a new parish called Union of the Parishes of Carcavelos and Wall of which is the headquarters.
It was a village until the elevation of neighboring Oeiras to this category in 1760. It was once part of the municipality of Oeiras.
It gives its name to an ancient and famous generous wine, the Wine of Carcavelos, whose demarcated region is the smallest in Portugal and one of the first in the world, alongside the Douro.
It was constituted in 2013, as part of a national administrative reform, by the aggregation of the former parishes of Carcavelos and Parede and has its headquarters in Carcavelos.
– Church of Our Lady of Remedies: Renaissance temple, in Wayistyle
– Fountain of St. John or Cantinho de São João
– Quinta do Barão, including manor, gardens and wine cellar
– Former Fort of São Domingos, transformed into the Orthopedic Hospital Dr. José de Almeida.