Apartment in luxury building, with great areas.
Fully equipped kitchen and also with a distinct laundry area.
Large living room with lots of light and with a wide balcony that runs to the kitchen.
Bathroom with hot tub.
Bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
1 parking space.
Mark your visit and come live in an apartment with Quality!
Do not miss this opportunity to live in Lisbon in a building with all the comfort.
One of the characteristics of this area is the modernization of this new area of Lisbon.
It is to refer to the proximity to the airport and also to the 2nd circular as well as to the alvalade area.
Local commerce, public transport and green areas you can enjoy.
Lumiar is a portuguese parish in the municipality of Lisbon, belonging to the North Zone of the capital, with an area of 6.57 km².
It was established on April 2, 1266. In 1312, D. Dinis shared the assets of the Count of Barcelos, staying for D. Afonso Sanches, his bastard son and son-in-law of the Count, a farm and house of Campo in Lumiar, which was called Paços do Infante D. Afonso Sanches. In the reign of D. Afonso IV, this noble residence acquires the designation of Paço do Lumiar, which is still today.
At the beginning of the 18th century, lumiar was defined as “a site of noble farms, olive groves and vineyards”, the main fruits of the earth being wine, wheat, barley and olive oil.
From 1852 to 1886, this parish was integrated in the municipality of Olivais, being finally incorporated into the territory of the City of Lisbon, on July 18, 1885.
Since the beginning of the 21st century. nineteenth that the population of the parish has had progressive increase.
In the 20th century, there was a strong population increase in the parish – from 2,840 inhabitants in 1900 to more than 30,000 in 2000, and the old village has lost its characteristics almost definitively in recent decades, with the various housing parks. The current big bet is the Alta de Lisboa neighborhood. On October 10, 2007, the last section of the North-South Axis was inaugurated, facilitating the transit of the entire Portuguese capital.
The parish of Lumiar is served by the recreational park Quinta das Conchas and lilases.
Culture and Leisure:
– Urban set of Quinta da Musgueira
– Set of Quinta do Monteiro-Mor, integrated by the Monteiro-Mor Palace, National Museum of Theater and Dance, National Museum of Costume and Botanical Garden of the
– Set of the Palace of Lumiar integrated by Quinta dos Azulejos, Quinta das Hortênsias, Quinta do Marquês de Angeja, Quinta do Monteiro-Mor and Capela de São
– Quinta Alegre or Palácio do Marquês do Alegrete (palace, gardens, buildings and decorative elements) Tóbis Portuguesa S.A
– Lumiar Parish Church
– Parish Church of Our Lady of Carmo – Alto do Lumiar
– Fountain of the Doll – Largo de Júlio de Castilho
– Convent of Saint Bridget
– Convent of Our Lady of the Gates of Heaven
– Villa Sousa (Valmor Prize 1912 – Arqº Manuel Norte Júnior)
– Grouping of Schools of Alto do Lumiar
– School 34 and J.I. Musgueira Norte
– School 2/3 D. José I
– School 91 and J.I. Red Cross Neighborhood
– School of Chicken Coops and J.I. of The Chicken Coops
– Maria da Luz de Deus Ramos and J.I. School
– Grouping of Telheiras Schools
– Elementary school of the 1st cycle No. 57
– Elementary school of the 1st cycle of Alto da Faia
– Telheiras Basic School 2.3
– Grouping of Schools Professor Lindley Cintra
– Elementary school of the 1st cycle No. 31
– Basic School 2.3 Professor Lindley Cintra
– Ameixoeira Kindergarten
– Elementary school of the 1st cycle Nº 109 Eurico Gonçalves
– Elementary School of the 1st and 2nd cycle no. 204 – Cerebral Palsy Center
– Lumiar High School
– Association of Parents and Guardians of the Grouping of Schools of Alto do Lumiar