Apartment T2 Downtown Porto
Apartment on the 2nd floor attic, which excels in the quality and good taste of its finishes.
Centenary building currently in complete rehabilitation and with completion of work scheduled for the end of October.
The apartment has a hall, two bathrooms, common room with equipped kitchen (oven, hob, hood, dishwasher and combined fridge), two bedrooms, one of them suite.
Good location both transport and commerce and public services throughout the surrounding area
– 300 m from Soares dos Reis Art School
– 300 m from the Slave Externato of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
– 350 m from Aurélia de Sousa Secondary School
– 1.9 km from the Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Porto
– 950 m from citizen’s shop
– 500 m from Dr. Francisco Sá Carneiro Garden / Velasquez Square
– 900 m from Marques Metro Station
– 1 mile from Dragon Stadium
– 100 metres from the bus stop
In addition to these public institutions there are also private institutions of reference guaranteed access to good studies for people of various social classes.
The parish of Bonfim is the municipality of Porto, has about 35,000 inhabitants and is the newest parish of Porto, emerging from the dismemberment of the parishes of Santo Ildefonso, Campanhã and Sé.
It was an industrial parish and you can still find the old factories of the parish, mostly closed. Its current economic activities are trade, banking and the services sector. With the arrival of the Porto Metro the parish extends its road network and accesses.
The dynamics of Bonfim, in Porto, is not today, but has been accentuated in recent years. The artists’ workshops are joined by new cafes, galleries and author restaurants ? involving those who have always lived there, while being the place where everyone knows each other.
Habita is a partner of several financial entities, enabling all its customers free simulations of Housing Credit.