This apartment has been refurbished, thinking of you!
Apartment composed of:
– Openspace kitchen: with 27m2, semi-equipped: with microwave, glass ceramic plate, oven, chimney accumulator term 100 liters;
– Corridor with 8m2;
– 1 Suite in 20m2+5m2 WC with shower and wardrobe base;
– 1 bedroom with wardrobe in 13m2;
– 1 wc shower base in 4m2;
– Storage room in the basement with 8m2;
– High floor, no elevator, unobstructed view.
– High Security Door, White Washed Interior Doors, False Ceilings with Built-in LED Light, Oak Floating Floor and Ceramic Wetlands.
– Electric Blinds. Pvc window frames of Correr, Lacada a Branco. Double Glazing. New Plumbing and Electricity Networks.
– The apartment is well located, close to services and commerce, next to the access of IC19 – LIDL, Alegro Sintra and Retail Park.
Don’t miss the opportunity to come meet!
Habita is a partner of several financial entities enabling all its customers free simulations of Housing Credit.
The municipality of Sintra is an integral part of the Lisbon region, which accounts for about 37% of the national GDP and concentrates a significant number of technology and research companies, inhabitants and the main economic decision centers of the country.
Together with Mafra, it is the municipality with the highest weight of the primary sector in its population employed throughout the metropolitan area, and also the one that has the greatest relevance of the secondary sector. After Lisbon, it is again the municipality with the highest percentage of population employed in the tertiary sector.
Culture and Leisure:
Occupied since the Lower Paleolithic, the municipality of Sintra was from an early age, for its resources and geographical situation, an important point of the territory. Thus, the heritage of the municipality is numerous and varied, be it in the architectural, archaeological, historical and ethnographic aspects.
The oldest remains date back to the Epipaleolytic period, evidencing the human presence in the territory about 700,000 years ago, and extending in time ever since. Sintra has 267 archaeological sites identified, as well as five areas of archaeological sensitivity. It also presents several examples of summer, religious, military, civil and vernacular architecture.
The heritage is varied from natural heritage and built Archaeological and Architectural Heritage (Religious Architecture, Civil Architecture, Industrial and Commercial Architecture) and Museums.
There are currently 15 public kindergartens in the county. The municipality has 83 educational establishments of the 1. cycle of primary education. In rela.