Fantastic apartment 4 bedroom duplex next to Calçada da Estrela, furnished, equipped, with air conditioning and river view!
Unique opportunity to live or invest in an excellent area of the city, in an apartment that has been completely recovered, with great finishes and materials, offering a lot of quality of life and comfort to those who live there.
House with lots of natural light and large areas.
The apartment has: Large living room with fully equipped kitchenette, dining area from which you can enjoy unobstructed views of the Tagus River.
Still on this floor, 1 large suite, 1 double bedroom and a full bathroom.
Upstairs two bedrooms, both with river view and wardrobes. Full bathroom.
The building had total intervention in 2016!
The fraction is on the second floor of a building with no elevator.
Habita is a partner of several financial entities enabling all its customers free simulations of Housing Credit.
Estrela is a portuguese parish in the municipality of Lisbon, belonging to the Historic Center Zone of the capital.
With a unique cultural, gastronomic and human offer, the Parish of Estrela welcomes those who visit it allowing a unique journey through a rich Heritage that mirrors a parish full of identity.
The business card contains the quality green spaces, such as Jardim da Estrela and Tapada das Necessidades; the typical restaurants, the tasquinhas and simultaneously a gastronomic offer of fusion; and cultural references such as the National Museum of Ancient Art, the Museum of the East, the Convent of Bernardas, with the Puppet Museum, the Convent of S. Francisco de Paula, the Basilica of the Star, the Fountain of Hope and the Historical Quarter of Madragoa, one of the most emblematic neighborhoods of the City of Lisbon.
Estrela is also the Parish of the City with more Embassies in its territory and where the Palace of São Bento is located.
The Tile that covers much of the building tells the story of a parish that preserves tradition, but designs modernity.
Culture and Leisure:
– Abbey of Our Lady of Nazareth of Mocambo or Convent of Bernardas or Royal Monastery of Our Lady of Nazareth of Mocambo
– Basilica of the Star or Basilica of the Heart of Jesus
– Cinema Cinearte or Theatre Company A Barraca
– Set of the Palace of Needs or Convent of St. Philip of Néri (old)
– Convent of the Trinas of Mocambo
– Casa da Comédia Theatre Building
– Gare Marítima de Alcântara or Alcântara Maritime Station
– Gare Marítima da Rocha do Conde de Óbidos or Rocha do Rocha do Óbidos Maritime Station
– Church of St. Francis of Paula
– Evangelical Apostolic Catholic Catholic Church
– Church of Santos-o-Velho
– National Museum of Ancient Art or Green Windows Museum or Alvor Palace
– Palace of Viscounts and Counters of Olivais and Penha-Longa or Palacete da Lapa
– Palace of the Viscounts of Sacavém
– Palace of the Count of Agrolongo
– Palace of the Count of Óbidos or Palace where the Portuguese Red Cross is installed
– Palace of St. Benedict, exterior staircase and garden consonant with the residence of the Prime Minister or Convent of St. Benedict of Health (former)
Estrela has several options at the school network level, in the various degrees of education.
It has little offer of Public Pre-School Education, with a Kindergarten.
The parish also has two schools of the 1st Cycle.
In Estrela there are also two reference university, the Higher School of Childhood Educators Maria Ulrich and the Higher Institute of Economics and Management.
In addition to these public institutions there are also private institutions of reference guaranteed access to good studies for people of various social classes.