In Olaias, in the renowned Gated Community: Jardim do Armador, is this beautiful apartment.
With a large living room with balcony, bedrooms with wardrobe and equipped kitchen, you are ready to receive your next residents.
Despite being in a condo, there’s plenty of privacy from all the windows.
This condominium has 24-hour security, garden, playground, party room and a great swimming pool with an excellent area for sun loungers.
There is a private parking space, but the condominium has more private areas to park the 2nd car, if necessary.
A few minutes from several accesses, come and see your new home in Lisbon.
Schedule a visit today.
About this distinct parish:
Culture and Leisure:
– Portal and galil of Chelas Church
– Former Convent of St. Felix and Saint Adrion of Chelas
– Chapel of the Asylum of the Old
– Chapel of the Mansion of Santa Maria de Marvila
– Chapel of the Old Convent of Our Lady of Conception
– Parish Church of St. Augustine to Marvila
– Shipowner’s Palace
– Marialvas Palace
– Mitra Palace
– Palace of Quinta dos Pines
– Fundão Valley Urban Park
– Head office of the Oriental Club of Lisbon (football and swimming).
– Amendoeiras District
– Shipowner’s Quarter
– County District
– Chinese Quarter
– Flemish Quarter
– Neighborhood of Lóios
– Silver Arm
– Old Marvila and Bishop’s Well
– Vale fundão and Bairro da PRODAC
Marvila has a significant offer at the level of the school network, in the various degrees of education.
In Public Pre-School Education, there are seven schools, in the 1st Cycle has eight schools, in the 2nd Cycle has two schools, in the 3rd Cycle has three schools, in secondary school there is one school.
In the Parish also has several institutions of Higher Education, highlighting in this area the Higher School of Real Estate Activities, the Polytechnic Institute of Lisbon – Instituto Superior de Engenharia de Lisboa, the Escola Superior de Saúde Ribeiro Sanches and the Portuguese Institute of Marketing Administration of Lisbon.
In addition to these public institutions there are also private institutions of reference guaranteed access to good studies for people of various social classes.