Industrial Pavilion built in 2018 located in Santa Maria da Feira 12 km from the A32 and 19Km from the A1.
– Park with night surveillance
– Office area/offices/meeting rooms and/or exhibition
of 350 m2 on floor 0 and 750 m2 on the 1st floor.
– Building equipped with armed fire network and automatic means of fire, through optical smoke detectors.
– Mechanical denfuming and access control system
– The 4 main areas and evacuation routes are separated from the remaining spaces by fire compartmentalization.
– 50 mm Sandwich panel cover with polyurethane interior insulation.
– Walls in 160mm reinforced concrete alveolar panels, coated with prefabricated insulating metal panel. Concrete walls.
– It also has 2 Sectioned Gates with span of 3.5 meters wide by 3.5 height.
– The height of the building (cércea) is 9 meters and inside it has a minimum free height of 7.5 meters, also has an area of 800 m2 of slabs, which translates into a gross construction area of 3,250 m2.
Santa Maria da Feira (VFR) is a Portuguese city with an area of 13.45 km², belonging to the district of Aveiro.
The Land of Santa Maria, located at the intersection of the North-South and Coastal-Interior axes, has a geographical positioning that, since remote times, has made this region a place of encounter and passage of many peoples.
They prove it the existence of the Roman roads that connected Lisbon to Braga (milestone thousands found in Ul) and Porto to Viseu. These means of communication continued to be used throughout the Middle Ages and until the last century.
The settlement of the Land of Santa Maria is already very old, as attested by the presence of several funerary monuments (mamoas), dating back to the IV-V millennium before Christ, as well as pre-Romanized castros (fortified settlements). The empire brought the Roman roads, for military or commercial needs and are still visible several traces of roads and bridges of that time, many of which are still well preserved.
It is here, more specifically in the parish of Asparago, that is located the largest and most modern congress center in the country, the Europark, and a science center, the Visionarium, both belonging to the Business Association of Portugal. The project to expand the Europark is currently being prepared, with a view to receiving various services in the area surrounding the current complex.